Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Who's Working at Legacy Ridge?!


We get to know all of our residents, but we wanted to make sure they had the opportunity to get to know who is in the office, and working at Legacy Ridge Apartments, here in Rexburg!







Natasha Barker, Manager
Has worked at Legacy Ridge for 1 year

"I was born and raised in Russia. I had the best time growing up there. I love traveling and learn new things. I have Bachelors in Communication with emphasis in Human Resources and Organizational Communication. I love organizing and planning activities. My favorite part about working as the Legacy Ridge manager is that I get to work with students everyday. My job is never boring and every day is an adventure!"







Andrea Blanco, Assistant Manager
Started Working at Legacy Ridge in June 2014

"I served a mission in Provo Utah/ St. George Utah mission, where I met my husband of 3 years. We have a 2 year old, Jeffrey, and a 1 year old, Samuel and a little girl on the way, due September 28th. My favorite hobbies are Water-Polo and Ultimate Frisbee. I have my Bachelors degree in University Studies with an emphasis in Mathematics and Marriage and Family studies. I have been managing female complexes for 2 years now and I love it very much and am very excited to join The Ridge Family as an Assistant Manager."






Amber Roundy, Community Assistant
Has worked at Legacy Ridge for 1 year

"I am from Tucson Arizona, I am studying Biology and Spanish here at BYU-I. I want to build a center for children who can't read good, and who want to learn to do other things good too. I think April 25th is the perfect date because it's not too hot, but not too cold; all you need is a light jacket. I can sing, but I am also good at modern dance, olden dance, and mermaid dancing which is a little different."






Katie McClendon, Community Assistant
Started working at Legacy Ridge in April 2014

"I am from Montrose, Colorado. I am currently studying Elementary Education. I absolutely love children and doing anything outdoors!"






No comments:

Post a Comment