Thursday, July 10, 2014

Who's Working at Jordan Ridge?!

We get to know all of our residents, but we wanted to make sure they had the opportunity to get to know who is in the office, and working at Jordan Ridge Apartments, here in Rexburg!



Jonathan Lerma, Manager
Started Working at Jordan Ridge January 2014

"I am from Boise, Idaho and have graduated with a degree in International studies with an emphasis in Business. I served my mission in Seoul , South Korea from 2006-2008. I met my wife here at school and we have been married for about a year! I love soccer, golf and traveling internationally." 


Rick Noble, Assistant Manager-in training
Has been working at Jordan Ridge for 3 years

"I am from Wenatchee Washington! I am studying Business Management major here at BYU-Idaho. My wife and I are getting married July 26! I've lived here at the Ridge for the past few years and have love my experience here.  I love watching movies and playing around outdoors." 



 Mike Aldas, Community Assistant
Has worked at Jordan Ridge for _1 year.__

"I am from Chicago, Illinois. I am studying History at BYU-Idaho. I am in the Army ROTC program and planning to be an active-duty officer for 20 years before becoming an educator. I love the Ridge for the awesome atmosphere and for all the great friends I've found here. I enjoy talking with friends and having new adventures!"


Jared Boren, Community Assistant
Has worked at Jordan Ridge for five months.

"I am from Thatcher, Arizona. I am currently studying business management with an emphasis in marketing. I have a passion for volleyball and music. I enjoy hiking, camping, and doing anything outdoors. If it were possible, I would spend all of my time at the beach."


Ehren Rohbock, Community Assistant
Started working at Jordan Ridge in June 2014

“I was born in Frankfurt, Germany, and moved around with the Air Force my whole life. I call the Seattle area home. I enjoy camping and hiking and have a goal to get my pack weight under 10 lbs. I like to read and watch movies. I served my mission in Salt Lake City, Utah. I am studying Communications and plan on going into advertising and marketing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment